Life's Loves & Demons (An adaptation of a Beautiful Day) (A Taggers Scrap Inspired)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Life's Loves & Demons (An adaptation of a Beautiful Day) (A Taggers Scrap Inspired)

Post  Admin on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:05 pm

Tutorial Title: Life's, Loves & Demons (An adaptation of a Beautiful Day)
Written By: DesignsByKarma
Written On: May 26, 2011

This tutorial assumes you have a good working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro and its tools. It was written in PspX2 but may be done in previous versions. My tutorials are from my own creative imagination any resemblance to other tutorials is strictly coincidental. If I am using a brush, mask, frame, tube, template or preset that belongs to you and I do not have you listed please let me know which items is yours and give me a link to your site so I can give you credit and a link!!

Materials: Not Included:
1 Scrap Kit: ATSGothThisTaggers
By:A Taggers Scrap
1 Wordart: Midnight Music Words
1 Mask: GemMask11: By: Gems Tagging Scraps
1 tube: I am using the wonderful work of © ©The Hunter Which you must purchase from PspTubesEmporium (PTE)

Settings used throughout tutorial:
1st: Drop Shadow use: 1,1,45,6,#000000
2nd: Drop Shadow use: 3,3,60,5,#000000
3rd: Drop Shadow use: 2,2,65,10,#000000
4th: Drop Shadow use: 0,1,25,4,#000000

Unzip all supplies. Let's Begin!

Tutorial: Instructions:
Step 1: Open a new canvas: 900 * 900.

Step 2: Open gateway: CTRL+C and close

Step 3: On canvas: CTRL+L: Resize: (width) 150 %. (make sure all layers are unchecked.) Add the 1st drop shadow listed above.

Step 4: Open frame 4: CTRL+C and close

Step 5: On your canvas: CTRL+L: Using your moving tool move the frame to the bottom of the gate. (see mine for placement) Using your magic wand. Click inside the frame: Selections / Modify/ Expand: 2 . Layers/ New Raster Layer:

Step 6: Open paper7: CTRL+C and close.

Step 7: On your canvas: CTRL+Shift+L:

Step 8: Open tube. CTRL+C and close

Step 9: On your canvas: CTRL+L: Using your move tool move this to the bottom of the frame. (see mine for placement). CTRL+SHIFT+I: Using your eraser erase the bottom portion of the tube that is hanging over the frame. (see mine for placement) Add the 1st drop shadow listed above.

Step 10: Open rose: CTRL+C and close

Step 11: On your canvas: CTRL+L: Using your move tool move this to the bottom of the frame. (see mine for placement) Add the 2nd drop shadow listed above.

Step 12: Open shoe. CTRL+C and close

Step 13: On your canvas: CTRL+L: Resize: (width) 70 %. (make sure all layers are unchecked.) Using your move tool move the shoe to the left side of the frame. (see mine for placement). Highlight: the rose layer: CTRL+A, CTRL+F, CTRL+SHIFT+F. Highlight the shoe layer. Using your eraser tool erase the part of the shoe heel that is over the rose stem. CTRL+D. Add the 2nd drop shadow listed above.

Step 14: Open corset. CTRL+C and close.

Step 15: On your canvas: CTRL+L: Resize: (width) 65%. (make sure all your layers are unchecked.) Using your move tool move the corset to the upper left side of the gate. (see mine for placement). Add the 2nd shadow listed above. Duplicate. CTRL+M

Step 16: Open lamp: CTRL+C and close

Step 17: On your canvas CTRL+L: Using your move tool move lamp to the left side of the gate. (see mine for placement) Add the 2nd shadow listed above. Duplicate. CTRL+M

Step 18: Open the paper 6: CTRL+C and close.

Step 19: On your canvas: CTRL+L: Layers/ Load Save Mask: From Disk: Apply the gemmask 11: (source luminance, fit to canvas, and hide all mask checked) Merge Group.

Step 20: Open word art. Choice the Life's Loves & Demons layer. CTRL+C and close

Step 21: On your canvas: CTRL+L: Using your move tool move the word art to the center top of the tag. Use a slight glow if you wish. ( I used EyeCandy 4: Gradient Glow: Fat: 3,25,100,Default colors)Use the 4th drop shadow listed above.

Step 22: Add copyright information, watermark and text. Save as .jpg.

You have just completed: Beautiful Day...Thank you for trying my tutorials.
DesignsByKarma

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://designs-by-karma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top