Beautiful Day (TootyPup Inspired)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beautiful Day (TootyPup Inspired)

Post  Admin on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Tutorial Title: Beautiful Day
Written By: DesignsByKarma
Written On: May 25, 2011

This tutorial assumes you have a good working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro and its tools. It was written in PspX2 but may be done in previous versions. My tutorials are from my own creative imagination any resemblance to other tutorials is strictly coincidental. If I am using a brush, mask, frame, tube, template or preset that belongs to you and I do not have you listed please let me know which items is yours and give me a link to your site so I can give you credit and a link!!

Materials: Not Included:
1 Scrap Kit: Cherry Blossom By: TootyPupScraps
1 Image: I am using an image called "Red Dawn" from Stock Xchng
1 Mask: Vix Mask 13: By: Vix
1 Mask: WSL Mask 152: By: Weescotslasscreations
1 or 2 Tubes: I am using the wonderful work of ©Vinegar Which you must purchase from PspTubesEmporium (PTE)

Materials: Included: Supplies
1 word art: Dear_God_dbk

Settings used throughout tutorial:
1st: Drop Shadow use: 1,1,45,6,#000000
2nd: Drop Shadow use: 3,3,60,5,#000000
3rd: Drop Shadow use: 2,2,65,10,#000000
4th: Drop Shadow use: 0,1,25,4,#000000
5th: Drop Shadow use: 0,2,30,6,#000000

Unzip all supplies. Let's Begin!

Tutorial: Instructions:
Step 1: Open a new canvas: 650 * 650.

Step 2: Open Flower Arch-7: CTRL+C and close

Step 3: On canvas: CTRL+L: Resize: (width) 400 px. (make sure all layers are unchecked.) Add the 1st drop shadow listed above. Using your magic wand with a tolerance of 20: Click inside the frame. Selections/Modify/Expand: 8

Step 4: Open your image: CTRL+C and close

Step 5: On your canvas: CTRL+L: Using your moving tool move your image to your liking. CTRL+SHIT+I and hit the delete key. CTRL+D. Move this layer beneath your arch layer. Adjust: Sharpen.

Step 6: Open cherryblossom5: CTRL+C and close.

Step 7: On your canvas: CTRL+L: resize: (width) 300 px. (make sure all layers are unchecked.) Using your move tool move this bridge to the middle of the arch. (see mine for placement) Add the 2nd drop shadow listed above.

Step 8: Open birdbranch1. CTRL+C and close

Step 9: On your canvas: CTRL+L: Resize: (width) 300 px. (make sure all layers are unchecked.) Using your move tool move this to the bottom of the bridge. (see mine for placement). Add the 3rd drop shadow listed above.

Step 10: Open cherryblossomsrog-3: CTRL+C and close

Step 11: On your canvas: CTRL+L: Resize: (width) 220 px. (make sure all layers are unchecked.) Using your move tool move this to the left side of the bridge. (see mine for placement) Add the 2nd drop shadow listed above.

Step 12: Open your 1st tube. CTRL+C and close

Step 13: On your canvas: CTRL+L: Resize: (width) 35 %. (make sure all layers are unchecked.) Using your move tool move the tube to the left side of the bridge. (see mine for placement). Move this layer below the bridge layer. Adjust: Sharpen. Add the 2nd drop shadow listed above.

Step 14: Open your 2nd tube. CTRL+C and close.

Step 15: On your canvas: CTRL+L: Resize: (width) 70%. (make sure all your layers are unchecked.) Using your move tool move the tube to the right side of the bridge. (see mine for placement). Move this layer above the bridge layer. Highlight the bridge layer. CTRL+A, CTRL+F, CTRL+SHIFT+F. Highlight your tube layer. Using your eraser erase the portion of her legs that are showing through the bridge. CTRL+D. Adjust: Sharpen. Add the 5th drop shadow listed above. Merge: Visible: Using your move tool move the merged image up just a bit.

Step 16: Open paper 10: CTRL+C and close

Step 17: On your canvas; CTRL+A, CTRL+SHIFT+L: CTRL+D: Layers/load save mask: Apply the wsl_mask152. (check source luminance, fit to canvas, hide all mask.) Merge Group. On same layer: Layers/load save mask: Apply the vix mask-13 (using the same setting for pervious mask) Merge Group. Merge all flatten.

Step 18: Open the dear_god wordart: CTRL+C and close.

Step 19: On your canvas: CTRL+L: Using your move tool move the word art slightly to the left. (see mine for placement.) Merge Visible. Resize: (width) 500 px. (make sure all layers is checked.)

Step 20: Add copyright information, watermark and text. Save as .jpg.

You have just completed: Beautiful Day...Thank you for trying my tutorials.
DesignsByKarma

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://designs-by-karma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top