Tutorial Title: I Breathe For You
Written By: DesignsByKarma
Written On: October 23rd, 2010
This tutorial assumes you have a good working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro and its tools. It was written in PspX2 but may be done in previous versions. My tutorials are from my own creative imagination any resemblance to other tutorials is strictly coincidental. If I am using a brush, mask, frame, tube, template or preset that belongs to you and I do not have you listed please let me know which items is yours and give me a link to your site so I can give you credit and a link!!
Materials: Not Included:
1 scrapkit: Spooky Hollow TootyPupScraps
1 tube: I am using the wonderful work of © Jenga and must be purchased atDreamScape Imaging (This particular work of art was purchased when she was with AMI)
Materials: Included: Supplies
2 masks: Fauxpainting By: DesignsByKarma and verhaal (if this is yours please contact me so I can give you proper credit or take it out of the materials):
Plug-Ins Used: Not Provided:
Settings used throughout tutorial:
Mask: source luminance, fit to canvas, hide all mask (all checked)
DropShadow: 3,3,80,0, #000000
Constellation: 2, 5,10,1,100,75, Rotation: 45, keep original, random seed: 4198
Copies: line, tile, 1, 50,50,0,0,0,100,0,100,0,0,30,0, tiling
Unzip all supplies. Let's Begin!
1. Create a new canvas: 800 * 800 pixels
a. Flood fill with white
b. Layers: new layer: CTRL+A
2. Open paper5c. CTRL+C and close
3. On canvas: CTRL+SHIFT+L, CTRL+D
a. Layers: Load / Save Mask: Find the fauxpainting: with setting above
b. Effects: edge effects: enhance
c. FMTILE: Emboss: Default settings
d. Merge: Group
4. Open frame: CTRL+C and close
5. On canvas: CTRL+L:
a. Using your magic wand click inside the frame: Selections: Modify: Expand:2
b. Layers: New Layer:
6. Open paper1a: CTRL+C and close
7. On canvas: CTRL+SHIFT+L
a. Move this layer under the frame layer
8. Open your tube: CTRL+C and close
9. On canvas: CTRL+L: move to the left side of the frame (see mine for placement) Resize if you have to. Erase any part of the tube that is hanging out of the side or the bottom of the frame. CTRL+D
a. Change the blend mode to Hard light
b. If this layer is not under the frame move beneath the frame layer.
10. Add drop shadow to the frame
11. Open ivy5: CTRL+C and close
12. On canvas: CTRL+L and move to the upper left corner. (see mine for placement)
a. Duplicate: CTRL+M, CTRL+I
b. Merge down.
13. Open pumpkin8: Resize: width: 250 pixels: CTRL+C and close
14. On canvas: CTRL+L and move to the lower left hand corner
15. Open web2: CTRL+C and close
16. On canvas: CTRL+L and move to the top of the frame (see mine for placement)
a. Duplicate: CTRL+I and merge down.
b. Move this layer below the frame layer and paper layer.
c. Apply Xenofex2: Constellation: with the settings above
17. Open flower 3: Resize: width: 200 pixels: CTRL+C and close
18. On canvas: CTRL+L and move to the upper right hand corner. (see mine for placement)
19. Open gravestone: CTRL+C and close
20. On canvas: CTRL+L and move to the right side of the frame (see mine for placement)
a. Move this layer below the frame layer but above your tube layer.
21. Type out your name: Do not convert layer just yet.
a. Objects: Align: Center in canvas: Convert to raster layer
b. Apply Muras Copies with settings above.
22. On your name layer: Apply the verhaal with the mask layer above. Merge group.
23. Type out "I Breathe for you!" move this layer to the top. Convert to raster layer.
24. Merge all. Resize: 500 pixels.
25. Add your copyright information, watermark and name.
You have just completed: I Breathe For You...Thank you for trying my tutorials.
Designs By Karma
- Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-03-26
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum