Tutorial Title: Bed of roses
Written By: DesignsByKarma
Written On: 9/29/10
This tutorial assumes you have a good working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro and its tools. It was written in PspX2 but may be done in previous versions. My tutorials are from my own creative imagination any resemblance to other tutorials is strictly coincidental. If I am using a brush, mask, frame, tube, template or preset that belongs to you and I do not have you listed please let me know which items is yours and give me a link to your site so I can give you credit and a link!!
Materials: Not Included:
1 Scrapkit: Bed of Rose: By: DesignsByStina
1 tube: I am using the wonderful work of © Jennifer Janesko and must purchased at Creative Designs Outlet (CDO) (This particular work of art was purchased when she was with C.I.L.M)
Materials: Included: Supplies
Plug-Ins Used: Not Provided:
FMTILE: Blend Emboss
Unzip all supplies. Let's Begin!
1. New Canvas: 650* 450 transparent.
3. Open Paper 5: CTRL+C and close
5. Layers: New Layer:
6. Open Paper: CTRL+C and close
7. Repeat step 4: CTRL+D.
8. Layers: Load/Save Mask: Locate: HeartButterFlyFlower mask that was supplied: (see screen shot below)
9. Using your pick tool drag the mask to the left side of the frame: (see screen shot below) Merge Group:
a. Add: Blend Emboss: (see screen shot below for settings)
b. Add: Drop Shadow: (see screen shot below for settings)
c. Duplicate this layer: CTRL+M: Merge Down.
10. Open RoseBouquet01: Resize: Width: 600 pixels. CTRL+C and close
11. On canvas: CTRL+L: Add: Drop Shadow: (see screen shot below for settings)
12. Open bedofrose01: Resize: Height: 350 pixels: all layers checked. CTRL+C and close
13. On canvas: CTR+L: Leave it where it pastes or move it that is up to you. Adjust: Sharpen.
14. Open tube: Resize: 40 % bicubic: all layers checked (if you are not using the same tube you may have to play around with the settings.) CTRL+C and close
15. On canvas: CTRL+L: Move your tube so it looks like she is laying on the bed. Adjust: Sharpen.
a. Add: Drop Shadow: (step 11)
16. Open sparkle1: CTRL+C and close
17. On canvas CTRL+L: (the sparkle will fall into proper place)
18. Open teddyrose: Resize: Height: 132 pixels. CTRL+C and close
19. On canvas CTRL+L: and move teddy to the foot of the bed. (see mine for placement)
a. Add drop shadow (step 11)
b. Merge: All Flatten
20. Image: Add borders: (use see screen shot below for settings)
21. CTRL+A, Selections: Modify: Contract: 4
b. Add FlamingPear Effect: gold23 (which was included in supplies)
22. Image: Add borders: (use see screen shot below for settings)
a. CTRL+A, Selections: Modify: Contract: 8
23. Open paper 5: CTRL+C
24. On canvas: CTRL+SHIFT+L
a. Add: FunHouse: Angulate: (see screen shot below for settings:)
25. Repeat step 19
26. Image: Add borders: (use see screen shot below for settings)
27. Repeat step 20 - 22 (changing contract to 16)
28. Repeat step 19
29. Open rose 6: Resize: Height:150 pixels. CTRL+C and close
30. On canvas CTRL+L and move to lower left hand corner: (see mine for placement)
a. CTRL+R: Right: 7.50
31. Open rose 5: (bud): Resize: Height: 155 pixels. CTRL+C and close
32. On canvas CTRL+L and move to the lower left corner: (see mine for placement)
a. CTRL+R: Left: 7.50
33. Open rose 11: Resize: Height: 100 pixels. CTRL+C and close
34. On canvas CTRL+L and move to the lower left corner: (see mine for placement)
a. Add: Drop shadow (step 11)
b. Merge down 2 time
c. Duplicate: CTRL+M
d. Merge All
35. Open ribbonroseheart: Resize: height: 200 pixels: CTRL+C and close
36. On canvas: CTRL+L and move to the upper left hand corner. (see mine for placement)
a. Add: Drop shadow: (step 11)
b. Duplicate: CTRL+M
c. Merge All
37. Add name or text. I used PostMaster Font set at 100 pixels. Color black: Converted it to raster layer: CTRL+A, CTRL+F, CTRL+F: Pasted paper 17 into selection. Added a new layer: Pasted rose boquet1 into selection and gave it an inner bevel and a drop shadow.
38. Merge All: Resize: 500 pixels or to your liking.
39. Add artist copyright information and your water mark. For my copyright information and watermark I use FFF Urban set at 9: Anti-Alias: Off: No stroke with: color: #000000.
You have just completed: Bed Of Roses...Thank you for trying my tutorials.
Designs By Karma
- Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-03-26
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum