Tutorial Title: You are
Written By: DesignsByKarma
Written On: August 26, 2010
This tutorial assumes you have a good working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro and its tools. It was written in PspX2 but may be done in previous versions. My tutorials are from my own creative imagination any resemblance to other tutorials is strictly coincidental. If I am using a brush, mask, frame, tube, template or preset that belongs to you and I do not have you listed please let me know which items is yours and give me a link to your site so I can give you credit and a link!!
Materials: Not Included:
1 Scrap Kit: Survivor: By: < Designs By Stina Can be purchased at Scrappinwarehouse
1 Tube: I am using the wonderful work of © Jennifer Janesko and must be purchased at Creative Design Outlet (CDO) (This particular work of art I purchased when she was with C.I.L.M)
1 font: I am using Aphrodite Pro (size: 72, vector, smooth, stroke width:0.00): MyFonts
Materials: Included: Download
Template: You are: By: DesignsByKarma
2 Masks: Shattered Mirror and Heart2: By: DesignsByKarma
Plug-Ins Used: Not Provided:
Filters Unlimted: Paper Texture: Filter Paper
Settings used throughout tutorial:
(Step 6 part a): DropShadow: 2,1,80,0.00, #5b2480
(Step 13 part a): DropShadow: 4,4,80,4.00, #5b2480
(Step 25 part a): Intensity: 162, Lightness: 141
Unzip all supplies. Let's Begin!</p>
1. Open You are template: Shift+D and close original. Delete copyright layer.
a. Highlight the background layer: CTRL+A
b. Layers: New Raster Layer
2. Open paper 4: Ctrl+A and close
3. On template: CTRL+SHIFT+L, CTRL+D
a. Layers: Load / Save Mask: Load from disk: Apply heart2 mask: Merge Group.
b. On same layer: Layers: Load / Save Mask: Load from disk: Apply shattered mirror mask. Merge Group.
4. Highlight the heart1 layer: CTRL+A, CTRL+F, CTRL+SHIFT+F
5. Open paper 12: CTRL+C and close
6. On template: CTRL+L, CTRL+SHIFT+I and hit your delete key. CTRL+D Do Not Delete original layer just yet.
a. Add dropshadow above
b. Highlight the original heart1 layer: Using your magic wand click on the inside of the frame:
7. Open up 1 of your tubes: CTRL+M (if necessary), Resize: 60 % bicubic (you might have to play around with the resizing if you are using different tubes): CTRL+C and close original.
8. On template: CTRL+L, Move to the left side of the heart (see mine for placement)
a. Move this layer above both of the heart1 layers:
b. CTRL+SHIFT+I, using eraser tool erase the part of the tube that is hanging out of the heart on the left and bottom. CTRL+D
9. Open up 2nd tube: CTRL+M (if necessary), Resize 60 % bicubic (you might have to play around with the resizing if you are using different tubes): CTRL+C and close original.
10. On template: Using your magic wand, click inside of the original heart1:
a. CTRL+L, Move to the right side of the heart (see mine for placement)
b. CTRL+SHIFT+I, using eraser tool erase the part of the tube that is hanging out of the heart on the right and bottom. CTRL+D
c. Move this layer below your 1st tube.
d. Delete original heart1 layer
11. Highlight the heart2 layer: CTRL+A, CTRL+F, CTRL+SHIFT+F
12. Open paper 7: CTRL+C and close
13. On template: CTRL+L, CTRL+SHIFT+I, hit your delete key, CTRL+D
a. Add drop shadow above: (step 13, part a)
14. Open flowers1: Resize: 70 % bicubic: CTRL+C and close
15. On template: CTRL+L, Move this layer below the heart1 layer.
16. Open angelbear: Resize: 30 % bicubic: CTRL+C and close
17. On template: CTRL+L: Move to the center of heart2 and move this layer above the heart2 layer
18. Merge all flatten:
19. Image: Add Border: 2 pixels, color: #c2a7de
20. Image: Add Border: 4 pixels, color: #5b2480
21. Repeat step 19.
22. Image: Add Border: 10 pixels, color: #935eb6
23. Repeat 19 - 21 again.
24. Image: Add Border: 20 pixels, color: #935eb6
25. Using your magic wand click inside this new border:
a. Effects: Filters Unlimited: Paper Textures: Filter Paper (with settings above)
b. Right click the background layer in the layers palette: promote to selection.
c. Highlight the new layer: add the shattered mirror mask. CTRL+D
d. Merge group: Change blend mode to Multiply: Merge: all
26. Open ribbon3: Resize: 15 % bicubic: CTRL+C and Close:
27. On template: CTRL+L, move to the upper left hand corner: (see mine for placement) Add drop shadow.
28. Open heartcharm: Resize: 30 % bicubic: CTRL+C and close:
29. On template: CTRL+L, move to the upper left hand corner: (see mine for placement) Add drop shadow. Merge Down.
a. Duplicate 3 times ( you should have 4 total) Move to upper right hand corner, and both bottom corners. Merge All.
30. Resize: width: 500 pixels
31. Add copyright information, watermark and text.
32. Save as .jpg
You have just completed: You are...Thank you for trying my tutorials.
Designs By Karma
I also created a FTU Web Design Set that you can have personalized to fit your needs. This set can be found at [url=http://creatingwithkarma.150m.com/Creating With Karma]CreatingWithKarma[/url]
- Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-03-26
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum