Dear John (TootyPup Inspired)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dear John (TootyPup Inspired)

Post  Admin on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:11 am

Tutorial Title: Dear John
Written By: DesignsByKarma
Written On: September 10, 2010

This tutorial assumes you have a good working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro and its tools. It was written in PspX2 but may be done in previous versions. My tutorials are from my own creative imagination any resemblance to other tutorials is strictly coincidental. If I am using a brush, mask, frame, tube, template or preset that belongs to you and I do not have you listed please let me know which items is yours and give me a link to your site so I can give you credit and a link!! Remember tutorials are just a guide you can use any kit, any tube and add to the tag to make it your own. BE COPYRIGHT COMPLIANT WHEN USING ANY IMAGE, KIT, TUBE, ETC.

Materials: Not Included:
1 Scrap Kit: A Letter To You: By: TootyPupScraps
1 Tube: I am using the wonderful work of © Keith Garvey and which must be purchased at Creative Design Outlet (CDO) (This particular work of art was purchased when he was with MPT)

Materials: Included: Supplies
2 Song Lyric2: dearjohn_lyrics1 and dearjohn_lyrics2 (with and without glow) (Artist: © Amerie) Wordart By: DesignsByKarma

Settings used throughout tutorial:
Drop-Shadow: 0,1,80,1.00, #000000

Unzip all supplies. Let's Begin!

Tutorial: Instructions:

1. New canvas: 700 * 700 ( we will resize later)

2. Open tp-frame cluster5: Resize: Height: 700 pixels: all layers checked (width will self adjust) CTRL+C and close

3. On canvas: CTRL+L
a. Using your magic wand click on the inside of the lower frame.
b. Selections: Modify: Expand: 2

4. Open your tube: If you are using the same tube as I am use the middle tube first. CTRL+C:

5. On canvas: CTRL+L: Resize: 75 % bicubic: uncheck all layers: Move to the lower frame:
a. CTRL+SHIFT+I: Using your eraser: erase the potion of the tube that hangs over the bottom of the frame. (see mine for placement)

6. Choose your next tube: CTRL+C

7. On canvas: CTRL+L: Resize: 40 % bicubic: Move to upper frame.
a. Move slightly to the left. Move layer under frame layer
b. Using your eraser tool: erase any part of the tube that is hanging out of the frame top, left side, and bottom. (see mine for placement)

8. Choose your last tube: CTRL+C and close:

9. On canvas: CTRL+L and move to the right side of the frames. Bring this layer to the top if it is not already there. (see mine for placement): Merge Visible.

10. Open tp-note paper-b

11. Open dearjohn_lyrics1 CTRL+C and close

12. On tp-note paper-b: CTRL+L: move over a little to the right so it in on the paper. (see mine for placement)
a. Merge Visible: Resize: height: 650 pixels: all layers checked. CTRL+C and close.

13. On canvas: CTRL+L:
a. CTRL+R: Left: 15.32
b. Move this layer to the bottom if it is not already there. (see mine for placement.)

14. Open tp-inkpot and pen1: Resize: height: 450 pixels: all layers checked: CTRL+C and close

15. On canvas: CTRL+L: Move this layer to top and to the center lower part of the frame layer. (see mine for placement)

16. Open tp-letter2: Resize: width: 500 pixels: all layers checked: CTRL+C and close

17. On canvas: CTRL+L: Move up to top of the paper and move layer beneath the paper. (see mine for placement)

18. Open tp-mail key1: Resize: height: 350 pixels: all layers checked: CTRL+C and close

19. On canvas: CTRL+L: Move to left side of the frame: (see mine for placement) add drop shadow above or use your favorite setting.

20. Open dearjohn_lyric2withglow CTRL+C and close

21. On canvas: CTRL+L and move to the upper center of the tag. (See mine for placement)
a. Merge All: Resize: width: 500 all layers checked
b. Add copyright and your watermark.

22. Add text: I am using a font called Love: You can google Love Letter font's and they will give you a bunch of free fonts of course I downloaded a lot of them and I can't remember which font went to what site sorry. Add drop shadow.

23. Save as .jpg

You have just completed: Dear John...Thank you for trying my tutorials.
Designs By Karma

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://designs-by-karma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top