Tutorial Title: Summer Refresher
Written By: DesignsByKarma
Written On: September 16, 2009
This tutorial assumes you have a good working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro and its tools. It was written in PspX2 but may be done in previous versions. My tutorials are from my own creative imagination any resemblance to other tutorials is strictly coincidental. If I am using a brush, mask, frame, tube, template or preset that belongs to you and I do not have you listed please let me know which items is yours and give me a link to your site so I can give you credit and a link!!
Materials: Not Included:
1 scrapkit: Chocoberrydelic (FTU): by: Scrapity Scrap and More
1 Mask: BflyFlbyMask40 (FTU): By: ButterflyFlutterBy
1 Tube: I am using the wonderful work of © Al Rio (This particular work of art was purchased when he was with C.I.L.M. He will be greatly missed)
Plug-Ins Used: Not Provided:
VM Distortion: Gear and Radal Pox: which you can get here DBS-Flux: Bright noise
Settings used throughout tutorial:
Gear: 132, 32
Radal Pox: 195,104,236,116
DBS: 38, mix
Constellation: 2.00,25,37,0,100,48,45: keep original image checked
Unzip all supplies. Place the mask into your mask folder. Let's Begin!
1. New canvas: 600 * 600 px. Transparent. Using your pre-shape tool find the octagon shape: line width: 10.00: foreground: black: background: null. Draw out the shape here are my coordinates x:470 and y:470 you do not have to use these you can use your own. Objects: Align: Center in canvas. Convert to raster layer.
2. Open up ssam_chocoberrydelice_paper1. CTRL+C and close. Back to your canvas.
3. Using your magic wand click inside of your shape. Selections: Modify: Expand: 3. CTRL+L, CTRL+SHIFT+I and hit your delete key. CTRL+D. Move this layer below your shape layer.
4. Open ssam_chocoberrydelice_element16: CTRL+C and close. Back to your canvas.
5. Using your magic wand click inside your shape once again. Layers: New Layer: CTRL+SHIFT+L. CTRL+D. Apply the gear plug-in with the setting above. Duplicate CTRL+M, CTRL+I. Merge down. Duplicate.
6. CTRL+R: Left: 90. Merge down. Duplicate again. On the duplicated layer: Apply the radal pox plug-in with the setting above. Change blend mode to overlay and merge down. Change the blend mode to luminance. Hide your shape and merge visible. Unhide shape.
7. Open up your tube. CTRL+C and close. Back to your canvas.
8. Using your magic wand again click inside your shape. CTRL+L, CTRL+SHIFT+I and erase the part of your tube that is hang over the bottom of your shape. CTRL+D. Using your magic wand click on the shape itself. Selections: Modify: Contract: 4. hit the delete key. CTRL+D. Using your magic wand click inside your shape. CTRL+SHIFT+I, Highlight your paper layer and hit the delete key. CTRL+D
9. Open ssam_chocoberrydelice_element24: CTRL+C and close. Back to your canvas
10. CTRL+L : Right click on the layer in the layer palette send to bottom. Add the gear plug-in. Duplicate. CTRL+M. Merge Down. Duplicate. CTRL+R: Left: 90. Merge Down. Apply the radal pox plug-in. Layers: Load\Save Mask: BflyFlbyMask40: source luminance, fit to canvas and hide all mask checked. Merge group.
11. Layers: New layer: Flood fill black. Add the mask again. Merge group. Using your magic wand click bits and pieces of your tube that you would like to add some noise to. Add the dbs flux above: CTRL+D. Now click the shirt or pants of your tube and add the constellation above. CTRL+D. Merge Visible.
12. Open the name plate: CTRL+C and close. Back on your canvas. CTRL+L and move to the bottom of your shape. (see mine for placement)
13. Open ssam_chocoberrydelice_element41. Resize: 25 % bicubic. CTRL+C and close. Back on your canvas CTRL+L and move to the left side of the name plate so it looks like the screw is holding the strawberries on the tag. (see mine for placement) Duplicate and CTRL+M.
14. Open ssam_chocoberrydelice_element38. resize 80 % bicubic. CTRL+C and close. Back on your canvas. CTRL+L and send this layer to the bottom. Merge all.
15. Add your name. Resize: to 450 pixels. Add your copyright information. Save as .jpg
You have just completed: Summer Refresher...Thank you for trying my tutorials.
Designs By Karma
- Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-03-26
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum