Sweet Memories (SweetShoppeDesigns Inspired)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Memories (SweetShoppeDesigns Inspired)

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:12 pm

Tutorial Title: Sweet Memories
Written By: DesignsByKarma
Written on: May 25, 2009

This tutorial assumes you have a good working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro and its tools. It was written in PspX2 but may be done in previous versions. My tutorials are from my own creative imagination any resemblance to other tutorials is strictly coincidental. If I am using a brush, mask, frame, tube, template or preset that belongs to you and I do not have you listed please let me know which items is yours and give me a link to your site so I can give you credit and a link!!

Materials: Not Included:
1 Scrap kit: Baking Memories: By: SweetShoppeDesigns
1 Template:Template 13: By: Cupcake Sprinkles
1 Tube: I am using: SW229 the_pink_ribbon © Suzanne Woolcott and must be purchased at Gorjuss

Materials: Included: Supplies
1 Mask: Tyleress_Mask 13 : If this belong to you please contact [url=mailto:karma.creates.4you@gmail.com] Karma [/url] so I can give your credit and provide a link to your site.

Settings Used Throughout Tutorial:
3-D Drop Shadow Settings:
0, 0, 50, 5.00 Color: Black

Unzip all supplies. Place the mask into your mask folder. Let's Begin!

Tutorial: Instructions

1. Open up template 13: Shift+D close out original template: Delete the © layer.

2. Open up mbennett-bakingmemories-sp3: CRTL+C and close.

3. On the template: Activate: Black Rectangle Layer: CRTL+A, CRTL+F, CRTL+D: CRTL+L: CRTL+SHIFT+I: Hit Delete on your key board CRTL+D: Adjust: Sharpen: Add Drop Shadow: Delete the black rectangle layer.

4. Open up mbennett-bakingmemories-sp6: CRTL+C and close.

5. On the Template: Activate: Large Grey Square Layer: CRTL+A, CRTL+F, CRTL+D: CRTL+L: CRTL+SHIFT+I: Hit Delete on your key board CRTL+D: Adjust: Sharpen: Add Drop Shadow: Delete the large grey square layer.

6. Open up mbennett-bakingmemories-pp6: CRTL+C and close.

7. On the template: Activate: Light Grey Square Layer: CRTL+A, CRTL+F, CRTL+D: Layers: New Raster Layer: CRTL+SHIFT+L: CRTL+SHIFT+I: CRTL+D: Adjust: Sharpen: Add Drop Shadow: Delete the light grey square layer.

8. Open up mbennett-bakingmemories-pp2: CRTL+C and close.

9. On the template: Activate: White Square Layer: CRTL+A, CRTL+F, CRTL+D: Layers: New Raster Layer: CRTL+SHIFT+L: CRTL+SHIFT+I: CRTL+D: Adjust: Sharpen: Add Drop Shadow: Delete the white square layer

10. Open up mbennett-bakingmemories-sp2: CRTL+C and close.

11. On the Template: Activate: Hearts Layer: CRTL+A, CRTL+F, CRTL+D: CRTL+L: CRTL+SHIFT+I: Hit Delete on your key board CRTL+D: Adjust: Sharpen: Add Drop Shadow: Delete the hearts layer.

12. Open up mbennett-bakingmemories-sp1: CRTL+C and close.

13. On the Template: Activate: Frame Background Layer: CRTL+A, CRTL+F, CRTL+D: CRTL+L: CRTL+SHIFT+I: Hit Delete on your key board CRTL+D: Adjust: Sharpen: Add Drop Shadow: Delete the frame background layer.

14. Open up mbennett-bakingmemories-frame1: Resize: 20 % smart size: all layers checked. CRTL+C and close.

15. On the Template: Activate: Black frame Layer: CRTL+L: CRTL+R: 15.32 Left: rotate single layer around center canvas checked: Adjust: Sharpen: Delete the black background layer.

16. Open up SW229 the_pink_ribbon or your tube: CRTL+C and close

17. On the Template: Using your magic wand click on the inside of your frame. Selections: Modify: Expand: 2 CRTL+SHIFT+L: Add Drop Shadow

18. Open up mbennett-bakingmemories-sweet: Resize: 10 % smart size: all layers checked. CRTL+C and close.

19. On the template: CRTL+L: CRTL+R: Move this up to the top of your frame and a little to the left side. Adjust: Sharpen: Add Drop Shadow

20. Open up mbennett-bakingmemories-memories: repeat step 18

21. On the template: CRTL_L: CRTL+R: Move this down to the bottom of your frame and a little to the right side: Adjust: Sharpen: Add drop shadow

22. Open up mbennett-bakingmemories-woodenspoon: Resize: 15% smart size: all layers checked. CRTL+C and close

23. On the template: CRTL_L: Move this over the hearts move this layer below the memories layer: Adjust: Sharpen: Add drop shadow

24. Open up mbennett-bakingmemories-bluebow: Resize: Resize: 15% smart size: all layers checked. CRTL+C and close

25. On the template: CRTL_L: Move this over the spoon move on the middle heart: Adjust: Sharpen: Add drop shadow: Merge Visible: Rename: Template

26. Open up mbennett-bakingmemories-sp5: CRTL+C and close

27. On the template: Layers: New Layer: CRTL+A: CRTL+SHIFT+L: Layers: Load/Save Mask: From Disk: Tyleress_Mask 13: Do not check invert: Merge group. Move this below your template layer.

28. Activate your template layer: Resize: 85% smart size: uncheck all layers: Add drop shadow.

29. Add any embellishments you want. Add your text. Merge All

30. Resize: width 400 pixels: height will self adjust: check all layers.

31. Add your copy right information and your license number

You have just completed: Sweet Memories...Thank you for trying my tutorials.
Designs By Karma

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://designs-by-karma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top