Direct Sample Of The Tutorial:
Another Sample Of Tutorial Without Word-Art:
Tutorial Title: Summer Fun
Written By: DesignsByKarma
Written On: September 9, 2010
This tutorial assumes you have a good working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro and its tools. It was written in PspX2 but may be done in previous versions. My tutorials are from my own creative imagination any resemblance to other tutorials is strictly coincidental. If I am using a brush, mask, frame, tube, template or preset that belongs to you and I do not have you listed please let me know which items is yours and give me a link to your site so I can give you credit and a link!!
Materials: Not Included:
1 Scrap Kit: Summer Breeze: By DesignsByTishia
4 tubes: I am using the wonderful work of © Elias Chatzoudis and must be purchased from Psp Tubes Emporium (PTE) (This particular work of art was purchased when he was with MPT)
1 font: 2Peas FontOne: By: Jennifer McGuire and can be purchased at TwoPeasInABucket
Settings used throughout tutorial:
Drop-Shadow: 0,2,80,1.32, #000000
Unzip all supplies. Let's Begin!
1. Open a new canvas 500 * 200 color: white: Rename this layer white.
a. Layers: New Raster Layer: Name this Background
2. Open tishia_paper9: CTRL+C and close
3. On canvas: CTRL+A, CTRL+SHIFT+L,
a. CTRL+H: 15: CTRL+SHIFT+I: Hit your delete key 2 times
4. Open tishia_frame5: Resize: width: 400 pixels: Adjust: Sharpness: Sharpen : CTRL+C and close
5. On canvas: CTRL+L
a. Using your magic wand click on the left frame.
b. CTRL+H: 5:
6. Open your 1st tube. Resize: 50 % bicubic: (you may have to play around with the setting if you are using a different tube.)CTRL+C and close
7. On canvas: CTRL+L move the tube over to selected frame
a. CTRL+SHIFT+I: Hit your delete key 2 times:
b. CTRL+D and move this layer under the frame layer.
8. Repeat steps 6 & 7 for 2 more of your tubes
9. Open your last tube: Resize 45 % bicubic (you may have to play around with the settings if you are using a different tube). CTRL+C and close
10. On canvas CTRL+L and move to the right side of the canvas (see mine for placement)
a. Highlight the white layer: CTRL+A: CTRL+H: 5: CTRL+SHIFT+I
b. Highlight your last tube layer: Hit your delete key 2 times.
11. Highlight the frame layer: add drop shadow either use mine above or your favorite setting
12. Open tishia_wordart1: Resize: width: 285 pixels: CTRL+C and close
13. On canvas: CTRL+L: Move to the bottom of the canvas (see mine for placement)
a. Add drop shadow
14. Open tishia_ribbon2: Resize: width: 100 pixels: CTRL+M, CTRL+C and close
15. On canvas: CTRL+L and move to the left side of the frame (see mine for placement)
a. Using your eraser erase any part of the ribbon that is covering up the tube's face.
16. Open tishia_button4: Resize: width: 45 pixels: CTRL+C and close
17. On canvas CTRL+L and move over to the left side of the frame on top of the ribbon. (see mine for placement)
a. Add drop-shadow
18. Add copyright information and watermark. Add your name in white. Add drop shadow.
19. Save as .jpg.
You have just completed: Summer Fun...Thank you for trying my tutorials.
Designs By Karma
- Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-03-26
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum