Tutorial Title: Naughty Nice
Written By: DesignsByKarma
Written On: September 14, 2010
This tutorial assumes you have a good working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro and its tools. It was written in PspX2 but may be done in previous versions. My tutorials are from my own creative imagination any resemblance to other tutorials is strictly coincidental. If I am using a brush, mask, frame, tube, template or preset that belongs to you and I do not have you listed please let me know which items is yours and give me a link to your site so I can give you credit and a link!!
Materials: Not Included:
1 Tube one that has images or closeups with it: I am using the wonderful art of Bettie Page™ / © Olivia : and can be purchased at C.I.L.M (Which is now closed)
Materials: Included: Supplies
1 Template: Naughty-Nice: Created By: DesignsByKarma:
Unzip all supplies. Let's Begin!
1. Open up Naughty-Nice Template: SHIFT+D and close original. Delete the copyright layer. Template is in grey scale so you can color it to match any tube or scrap kit you wish.
2. Click your foreground Material palette: Foreground Color: #81a2cf or a color that is from your tube. Background Color: #024478 or a color that is from your tube.
3. Highlight the brush layer and colorize: SHIFT+L: H: 153 S: 115 or the hue and saturation that matches your foreground. Duplicate
4. Highlight the tag layer and colorize: SHIFT+L: H: 146 S: 248 or the hue and saturation that matches your background.
5. Repeat step 3 with the ribbon layer: Do not duplicate this layer.
6. Repeat step 4 with the left and right thin frame layer.
7. Open up your tube and close ups or images. Copy one of the images / closeups.
8. Highlight: LeftMatt Layer: CTRL+A: CTRL+F: CTRL+SHIFT+F: Layers: New Layer: CTRL+SHIFT+L: Adjust: Sharpen: Repeat this step with the RightMatt Layer: Using the a different closeup / image if you can if not you can use the same one.
9. On your tube: Resize: 60 % bicubic (if you are using the same tube as I am) If not you may want to copy then resize to your liking.
10. CTRL+L on to the template: Move this to the middle of the template between the two frames: (see mine for placement)
11. Repeat step 3 on the flower layer: do not duplicate.
12. You may want to move the word are around so it can be seen or you can delete this word art all together.
13. Crop: Template: To your liking. Add your watermark and Copyright Information.
14. Add your name: Add a drop shadow of your choosing. Save as .jpg
You have just completed: Naughty-Nice...Thank you for trying my tutorial and I hope you enjoyed it.
Designs By Karma
- Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-03-26
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum