Blissful Autumn Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blissful Autumn Love

Post  Admin on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:34 am

Tutorial Title: Blissful Autumn Love
Written By: DesignsByKarma
Written On: September 12, 2009

This tutorial assumes you have a good working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro and its tools. It was written in PspX2 but may be done in previous versions. My tutorials are from my own creative imagination any resemblance to other tutorials is strictly coincidental. If I am using a brush, mask, frame, tube, template or preset that belongs to you and I do not have you listed please let me know which items is yours and give me a link to your site so I can give you credit and a link!!

Materials: Not Included
Mask: WSL_Mask167: By: weescotslasscreations

Materials: Included: Supplies
Blissful Autumn Love (FTU Kit): By: DesignsByKarma:

Plug-Ins Used: Not Provided:
Eye Candy 4.00: Gradient Glow
Basic Tab: 5.00,25,100: Draw outside only checked.
Color: white, opacity: 99

Settings used throughout tutorial:
3D-DropShadow: 0, 0, 50, 5.00, black
InnerBevel: #2, 8, 0, 3, 0,0,315,50,30

Unzip all supplies. Place the mask into your mask folder. Open up the blissful autumn love-colorpalette. Let's Begin!

Tutorial: Instructions:

1. Open up blissful autumn love template: Delete the copyright information. SHIFT+D and close original. Highlight the background layer: CTRL+A, CTRL+F, CTRL+SHIFT+F. Layers: New Layer.

2. Open uppinstipedflames_pp1: CTRL+C and minimize for later use. Back on the template: CTRL+SHIFT+L. Delete the original layer. Do not deselect. Layers: New Layer:

3. Open silkfloral_pp4: CTRL+C and close. Back on the template: CTRL+SHIFT+L. CTRL+D. Layers: Load/Save Mask: From Disk: WSL_Mask167: source luminance, fit to canvas, and hide all mask. Merge group: Change blend mode: Multiply.

4. Highlight the paper layer: CTRL+A, CTRL+F, CTRL+SHIFT+F. Layers: Add new layer. Pick a color from the colorpalette flood fill this layer with the color your choose. Highlight the leaf layer. CTRL+A, CTRL+F, CTRL+SHIFT+F, Maximize the silkfloral_pp4. CTRL+C and close. Back on the template: CTL+L, move this paper up so that it is covering the whole leaf. CTRL+SHIFT+I and hit the delete key. CTRL+D. Add the innerbevel and the drops shadow. Repeat this with the other leaf layer. Delete both original leaf layers.

5. Highlight the photo layer: CTRL+A, CTRL+F, CTRL+SHIFT+F, Layers: New Layer: Flood fill white. CTRL+D and delete the original photo layer. Highlight the frame layer and add the drop shadow. Highlight the button layer: CTRL+A, CTRL+F, CTRL+SHIFT+L. Layers: New Layer: Flood fill with a color from the color palette. CTRL+D. Add the innerbevel and the drop shadow. Repeat this with the other button layer. Delete both original button layers. Highlight the button string1 layer: SHIFT+L: Colorize with a color from the color palette. Do this with the other button string layer.

6. Open up trees. Select one of the trees. CTRL+C and close. Back on the template: CTRL+L, Resize: 80 % smart size: Move to the right side of the frame (see mine for placement)

7. Open tombstone: CTRL+C and close. Back on the template: CTRL+L, move it to the base of the tree (see mine for placement) CTRL+A, CTRL+F, CTRL+SHIFT+F. Flood fill with a color off of the palette.

8. Open wordart1. Resize: 45 % smart size: CTRL+C and close. Back on the template: CTRL+L and move to the base of the tombstone. (see mine for placement). Add Gradient Glow.

9. Open up ribbonbow3-cu. Highlight the ribbon layer: Resize: width: 600 px. CTRL+C and close. Back on the template CTRL+L Using your pick tool rotate the ribbon so it match the ribbon layer on the template. (see mine for placement) Resize: 80 % smart size. Colorize with a color from the palette. Duplicate this layer. CTRL+I, CTRL+M. Delete both original ribbon layers. Merge Down. Highlight the background layer: CTRL+A, CTRL+F, CTRL+SHIFT+F. CTRL+SHIFT+I, Highlight your ribbon layer. Hit the delete key. CTRL+D. Add a drop shadow to your ribbon layer.

10. Open up flower: CTRL+C and close: Back on the template: CTRL+L, CTRL+M: Resize: 60 % smartsize. Move down so that the heartflower is on the tombstone.

11. Open up tag2: Resize: 50 % smart size: CTRL+C and close: Back on the template: CTRL+L and move to the upper left hand corner of the frame. Move this layer below the flower layer. (see mine for placement) Add dropshadow.

12. Open up wordart2: Resize: 45 % smart size: CTRL+C and close. Back on the template: CTRL+L and move to the inside of the tag. Apply the Gradient glow twice.

13. Open up ribbonbow4-cu: Highlight the bow layer: resize: 40 % smart size twice and 45 % smart size: Colorize the same color as your ribbons (it might be a lighter color). CTRL+C and close. Back on your template CTRL+L and move to the upper part of the tag. This layer should be moved under your wordart 2 layer. Add drop shadow. Merge Visible

14. Open blissfulautumnbride2: Resize: 70 % smartsize: CTRL+C and close. Back on your template: CTRL+L move to the right hand side of the frame (see mine for placement) Add Drop shadow. Merge Visible. CTRL+C. SHIT+INSERT. Add your name: Move to the bottom of the tag. Add Gradient Glow. Merge all: Resize: 450 px. Add your copy right information and watermark. Save as .jpg

You have just completed: Blissful Autumn Love...Thank you for trying my tutorials.
Designs By Karma

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://designs-by-karma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top